Re: I am implementing a lead scoring system in marketo and would like to know how to trigger email alert to the sales team if the contact has reached a certain score within a given number of day. I built this out before years ago but can't remember how I

Jeremy_Melius1
Level 1

Best way to build a revenue Modeler

I am looking to rebuild or redo a legacy revenue molder. In my last role I built one from scratch with a consultant. Is it recommenced to try to rebuild a legacy model or start from scratch? I will preface the one that is in place has 20+ stages which I think is over kill.

Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Re: I am implementing a lead scoring system in marketo and would like to know how to trigger email alert to the sales team if the contact has reached a certain score within a given number of day. I built this out before years ago but can't remember how I

Hi Jeremy,

You could use something like this:

Smart List

pastedImage_0.png

Flow

pastedImage_1.png'

Hope this helps

Floyd

Jeremy_Melius1
Level 1

Hi Floyd,

Thank you sending along but I need the time time threshold to be accounted for.

Floyd_Alvares2
Level 8

Hi Jeremy,

You could set it up like this

pastedImage_0.png

But my question would be why do you want a date of activity? The trigger is real time, so if the lead score for the record has reached the threshold, say 50 points, we will then send an alert right away to the sales rep. Therefore I am not sure why we would want to look back at the date of activity in the past 30 days.

Thanks

Floyd

Jeremy_Melius1
Level 1

I am looking for a change of score within a certain amount of time.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Nothing's built into Marketo that makes this "sliding change window" straightforward, so I'd be kinda surprised if you did this before. If anyone has come up with an ingenious way to do this entirely in the UI, it would be Grégoire Michel​.​

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

No,  I have no solution for this either. We tried to implement this once, but it was soon becoming far too complicated, so we gave up.

-Greg