SOLVED

Best practice for leads created through Salesforce/Jigsaw

Go to solution
Robert_Stanley
Level 3

Best practice for leads created through Salesforce/Jigsaw

Could anyone give me their thoughts/expertise on how to handle lead flow for leads created through Salesforce/Jigsaw?  Do you have these leads run through a Program, if so what flows do you use?  Currently these leads are flowing into Marketo without an Acquisition Program being attributed which is not ideal for reporting, however there is not a specific Marketing Campaign to attribute them to at the time.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

Re: Best practice for leads created through Salesforce/Jigsaw

I generally maintain a couple of different "System Acquisition Programs" for leads created in SFDC, sales emails, and historical leads (leads created before we launched Marketo) for the purpose of attributing acquisition programs but still grouping like with like.

It works very effectively and I usually do it as part of my lead onboarding flow.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Robert_Stanley
Level 3

I actually found a good response here Re: CRM created leads as SALES channel?

Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

I generally maintain a couple of different "System Acquisition Programs" for leads created in SFDC, sales emails, and historical leads (leads created before we launched Marketo) for the purpose of attributing acquisition programs but still grouping like with like.

It works very effectively and I usually do it as part of my lead onboarding flow.

Guy_Goldstein6
Level 5

You do know you can just email me! I didn't even realize it was you