Best platform for prerecorded webinars with Marketo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best platform for prerecorded webinars with Marketo

If you are able to download the file as an mp4 from the other platform you are able to upload as a video. I have in the past uploaded mp4s as a video and promoted as a "live" webinar and the video automatically plays once it hits the scheduled time and date. The Q&A function is still there for people to ask questions. Either we have made mention that questions will be answered directly via email and/or the video had a canned Q&A session and act as if we ran out time but will respond to questions we didn't get to. It can be done

Sonali_Jadeja3
Level 4

We use On24 too. It has pretty sleek integration with Marketo, which is based on custom objects but does the job for us!

Denise_Greenb12
Level 7

Hi Cliff,

A number of my clients use BrightTALK for this.

Best,

Denise

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

We also have used BrightTALK to replay webinars. It's very easy—they set it up for you and it runs at the scheduled time and you don't even have to be on the platform at that time.

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
marija_Milanova
Level 2

Hi Cliff,

I have done Simulated webinars with GTW and treated them same as a live webinar. You can still sync the data with marketo. The setup is the same as when you have a live webinar, but instead of going live in GTW, you press play on the video

You need to make sure the video is uploaded in GTW. When you are in the practice session, you can choose to share the video from the options instead of desktop. I would suggest to stick with GTW and no need to look for another one just for this reason.

SydneyMulligan
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I have tried this and found the quality to be quite poor. Did you have that problem?

marija_Milanova
Level 2

IT depends on your video quality. We have uploaded 150mb video in GTW and the resolution was great. If your video has a poor quality when you upload it, then it will look poor. It worked really well for us, just like a normal webinar, nobody from the attendees knew it is pre-recorded.

Tatiana_Tilearc
Level 1

Have had good results with GoToWebinar

Anonymous
Not applicable

ON24 is a great option that allows for on demand as well as simulive webinars. This allows your presenters to answer questions during the live session. The webinar platform also excels in end user experience  - Q&A, surveys, polls, resources, etc. Best of luck with your selection!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Cliff,

We use GTW sim-live prerecorded webinars and integrate it with Marketo seemlessly. In order to send to GTW from Marketo we use a webhook, and in order to hear back from GTW we use API.

We looked into On24 and may still end up later down the road, but the cost is high since we only host 4 webinars a year. Best of luck!

-Kate