SOLVED

Best approach to create one LP and use it on 1500 pages

Go to solution
PramodBasavanna
Level 2

Best approach to create one LP and use it on 1500 pages

Hi,

I have created a LP(with form) in Marketo and want to use it on 1500 pages on external site(hosted on AEM), I would just give a Marketo live link to publisher team and they would use it to create snippet on AEM and ultimately that goes on 1500 different pages. I need to route the Alert email based on the URL that the form is submitted (All 1500 pages has different URLs), please guide me to handle this request in best possible way.

My approach - I have created a form with hidden field to capture the source URL on which form is submitted and use it as choices in send alert flow step to route alert email to concerned person, Any inputs in setting up the smart campaign is appreciated. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Best approach to create one LP and use it on 1500 pages

I have created a form with hidden field to capture the source URL on which form is submitted and use it as choices in send alert flow step to route alert email to concerned person, Any inputs in setting up the smart campaign is appreciated. 

While having that hidden field is useful and you should keep it as a history, you don't need that to switch the alert. Just use the Web Page constraint on Filled Out Form.

View solution in original post

SanfordWhiteman

Store your lookup table (Source Page → Alert Recipient) somewhere and look it up via webhook. Could be in a static JSON file or Google Sheet or any other kind of mini-db.

Write the response back to a secondary Email field like Next Alert Recipient and have the alert go to {{lead.Next Alert Recipient}}.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

I have created a form with hidden field to capture the source URL on which form is submitted and use it as choices in send alert flow step to route alert email to concerned person, Any inputs in setting up the smart campaign is appreciated. 

While having that hidden field is useful and you should keep it as a history, you don't need that to switch the alert. Just use the Web Page constraint on Filled Out Form.

PramodBasavanna
Level 2

I would have to create 1500 smart campaigns if I use web page constraint in fills out form trigger. May I know if there is any option to reduce the amount of effort involved, Could something be done with the help of AEM platform?  

SanfordWhiteman

Store your lookup table (Source Page → Alert Recipient) somewhere and look it up via webhook. Could be in a static JSON file or Google Sheet or any other kind of mini-db.

Write the response back to a secondary Email field like Next Alert Recipient and have the alert go to {{lead.Next Alert Recipient}}.