Best Practice: Is it best to create, marketing programs designed for lead gen, local landing pages and forms?

Eddie_Morales
Level 4

Best Practice: Is it best to create, marketing programs designed for lead gen, local landing pages and forms?

I'm going to be running paid social lead gen programs. Within my programs I'd like to have my local assets include my landing pages and form(s). I plan on syncing the program to my SFDC campaign so that any lead that fills out this specific landing page form gets attributed to this program. My goal here is to be able to be granular in my reporting of first touch attribution.

Is there a compelling reason to not go this route? Or perhaps a reason I should consider using landing pages and forms that are not local (i.e. design studio)?

Thanks in advance!                    

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Practice: Is it best to create, marketing programs designed for lead gen, local landing pages and forms?

I think it is best to include all of you assets within the Program itself.  That is just my preference.  The reason I like this is that I can access everything form the program in one place rather than going from module to module, which can slow me down.  Also, if I want to clone this program in the future, all of the assets from the program will be cloned simultaneously, which is a big benefit.

Eddie_Morales
Level 4

Re: Best Practice: Is it best to create, marketing programs designed for lead gen, local landing pages and forms?

Thanks for the response. Do you also find that it helps with reporting as well?