Best Email Deliverability Tool?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Email Deliverability Tool?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for an email deliverability/SPAM testing tool that works across mobile and the various email providers. I know of Litmus, but was wondering if anyone found success using something else.

Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Best Email Deliverability Tool?

I'll let others answer with their recommendations, but I can tell you right now that your SPF record is broken so you aren't setting yourself up for the best results for your corporate (non-Marketo) email.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Jessica,

in addition to Litmus:

• Marketo's own deliverability tools
  • Email on acid

We work a lot with Litmus and like it.

We also do some blacklist monitoring with MXToolbox.

-Greg

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I would stick with Litmus or Email On Acid. 250ok uses litmus afaik.

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

For the price (and all that's included), you really can't beat Email-on-Acid's $45/month email and spam testing.

Jason_Hamilton1
Level 8 - Champion Alumni

I have used both Litmus and Email on Acid, and they are both great, if cost is not an issue go with Litmus, but I am with Dan at its price Email on Acid is a no brainer

Bryant_Chang
Level 3

Hi,

Evaluating Litmus and Email on Acid at the moment.

To be honest, they seem very similar from the research I've done.

Do you have specific recommendations or know where I can find a comparison on their differences?

Trying to see if there is a reason for the price difference.

Thanks

Bryant

Carmi_Lopez-Jo1
Level 3

Hi Jessica.  Sorry to be late to the party, but thought I'd offer up our Deliverability Power Pack and newly released Reputation Power Pack and Email Informant.  These solutions combine the pre-deployment rendering tests and spam filter checks with Inbox vs. Spam folder delivery monitoring, engagement monitoring and reputation insight.  We have a 30 min webinar online here.  Hope it helps. 

Thanks,

Carmi