Re: Batch Smart Campaign Issues as of today

Anonymous
Not applicable

Batch Smart Campaign Issues as of today

Hi,

Is anyone else have trouble with batch smart campaigns computing on the schedule tab?

I have a cloned smart campaign that I use regularly. I am getting an error in the schedule tab. I feel like this is a Marketo issue and not something wrong in my campaign - is anyone else having issues with this?

Thanks,

Hilary

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

What is the error?

Sometimes complex (or large) lists will say "N/A" because it cannot compute it quickly. Check your smart list and see if you can make it efficient - do not use multiple smart lists.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am using a Smart List in my campaign to describe the leads I want to affect.  That smart list also includes a filter that says "member NOT IN a do-not-email-list" that is another smart list of usual exclusions  Not sure how to make that more efficient.  Ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm having this same issue:  N/A existing leads is showing up.  It is also a campaign that I cloned and uses a smart list within a smart list, but it has worked in the past.  It has been happening for three days and I have an open case with Marketo support.  It would be nice to know if there is something bigger going on in Marketo that is making this happen.

Steven_Vanderb3
Marketo Employee

You may find this article useful https://docs.marketo.com/display/public/DOCS/Best+Practices+for+Smart+Lists .  If your Smart List is overly complicated, it may cause the processor to time out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Steven.  I do indeed use "contains" and a multi-select variable with 350 values.  That may be why it can't calculate the leads ahead of time.  It would still run, right?  but just be slow?