B2B wake the dead campaign ideas?

Anonymous
Not applicable

B2B wake the dead campaign ideas?

Does anyone have ideas for a B2B wake the dead campaign? We're planning to do an email and print campaign to flush out old contacts and leads from our CRM. We're hoping to come up with a compelling (yet generic) approach that makes sense for all audiences - customers, prospects, partners and consultants.

Thank you!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: B2B wake the dead campaign ideas?

Hi Kate,

There was a great presentation at the 2013 Summit on Zombie campaigns.  Check it out:

https://community.marketo.com/MarketoResource?id=kA650000000Gu28CAC

It should give you plenty of ideas for your campaign.

Best, Thomas
Anonymous
Not applicable

We did this but on a very small scale for a select demographic. They all had an interest in common - using a trial version of our software and they were all students / professors.

We ran a campaign that involved a very very discounted version of our EDU software version. If they were interested, they had to fill out a form and we would contact them with the info on how to purchase.  I think roughly 1K were involved in the process and we got a few bites.

Another tactic we implemented was to our database- those that filled out a form won free a free training course. Something we offer in our business, but never free.

Just some ideas.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started to watch the video and got a few ideas - thanks for mentioning it.

Jackie, thanks for the post! For the people that didn't reply to your email, did you only delete people that were hard or soft bounces?

Kate
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard bounces only -  soft bounces could be a reason of things. I'm afraid to delete those!