SOLVED

Automating an Email Send from someone other than the lead owner...

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automating an Email Send from someone other than the lead owner...

I want to send the same email out to customers of four separate sales teams.  Each email should appear as though it's coming from the sales manager of each team.  Obviously, I could use tokens if the lead owner was the sales manager but since this is not the case, is there another work around for this? 

I'd rather not have to create four separate programs so I have all my metrics in one place.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automating an Email Send from someone other than the lead owner...

I worked around this by creating a Marketo-only formula field. You could make a formula field called, for example, Sales Manager Email Address. Then you use smart list-like logic to define appropriate values for that field. If state is PA, OH, NY then value is bob@company.com, etc.

Then in your email, reference your new formula field {{Lead.Sales Manager Email Address}}. This way, you only need to make one email!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I worked around this by creating a Marketo-only formula field. You could make a formula field called, for example, Sales Manager Email Address. Then you use smart list-like logic to define appropriate values for that field. If state is PA, OH, NY then value is bob@company.com, etc.

Then in your email, reference your new formula field {{Lead.Sales Manager Email Address}}. This way, you only need to make one email!

Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

Agree with Delinda!