SOLVED

Automated fulfillment integration with Marketo?

Go to solution
Valerie_Armstro
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Automated fulfillment integration with Marketo?

I'm looking into possible integrations that will allow us to automate the shipping of our marketing swag (t-shirts, hats, etc.) for a future campaign we're planning to run.  I've browsed the few offerings on LaunchPoint, but I'm curious if anyone has or is currently using a similar service and what you're experience has been.

Thanks Community! 🙂
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Re: Automated fulfillment integration with Marketo?

This track at Summit last year reviewed a few different options: http://www.slideshare.net/josh18ua/marketo-040814fun-withwebhooksfinal

We use printfection as well and I believe are working to use the API to automate.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't used one yet but I love the idea of integrations that let marketing automation reach into physical channels. There are a few vendors I've looked at that automate sending print collateral on demand as well. 

Would be interested to hear what you end up with and how it goes!
Josh_Hill13

you could just use a webhook to drop the data to whomever.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Doesn't integrate with Marketo as far as I know (you might be able to hack it a little), but I'm a big fan of Printfection. 
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

This track at Summit last year reviewed a few different options: http://www.slideshare.net/josh18ua/marketo-040814fun-withwebhooksfinal

We use printfection as well and I believe are working to use the API to automate.
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

Ari_Echt1
Level 5

We're talking with PFL. So far they have been great and references have great things to say about them. 
Valerie_Armstro

Thanks for the suggestions, all!  I will be looking into both Printefection and PrintForLess.

@Lisa M - it looks like Printfection does have an API that can integrate with Marketo, see here.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome! I haven't been in the market for fulfillment in awhile, but I did some cool stuff with their API awhile back. Glad to hear that 🙂
Kristen_Malkov1
Level 8

@Val and @Lisa To clarify, we used the API to integrate with our proprietary data system/product. Marketo was able to talk back and forth, but wasn't doing the fulfillment directly. It was triggering emails based on activities. However, we're working now to use that same API integration to have fulfillment done through a Marketo form.