SOLVED

Automated Attribution Tools

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Automated Attribution Tools

We are looking into tools that can go into Marketo and SFDC and attribute marketing-generated leads to opportunities. It's currently a manual check and we want to automate the process when in the case that a marketing lead has not been correctly tied to an opportunity.  We are currently looking at Brightfunnel and have heard of Magic Robot, but would be interested to know any third party apps that can help with this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Automated Attribution Tools

Hi Flora

We looked at BrightFunnel and Full Circle CRM initially and then also did a demo with Bizible who have a new attribution tool. I think what we found was worthwhile was demoing with at least 3 companies to understand pricing, features and what fits with your company (both the tool and support of the software provider). All three had really good solutions and we didn't make a decision before I changed my last company but we were leaning towards Bizible at the time.

Hope that helps but feel free to message me if not.

Thanks

Tim

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

You can also look at Full Circle CRM.

But you need more than this to setup the data. See my posts at Perkuto.

perkuto.com/blog.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Josh - I'll look at Full Circle. Are there specific blogs you can point me to?

Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Yes, look at my posts on attribution at Perkuto.com/blog and Marketingrockstarguides.com. Just search for "attribution".

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tim, I know it's somewhat self-serving and I try to avoid doing that sort of thing but since you're asking so directly, I would also encourage you to explore Path to Scale. I would personally be happy to chat to determine if it's a good fit or not.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Tim,

Just wondering if you had any updates on this. We're currently looking at Domo and BrightFunnel. What did you think of BrightFunnel?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Flora

We looked at BrightFunnel and Full Circle CRM initially and then also did a demo with Bizible who have a new attribution tool. I think what we found was worthwhile was demoing with at least 3 companies to understand pricing, features and what fits with your company (both the tool and support of the software provider). All three had really good solutions and we didn't make a decision before I changed my last company but we were leaning towards Bizible at the time.

Hope that helps but feel free to message me if not.

Thanks

Tim