SOLVED

Re: Automate subscribing people to different smart list/ report

Go to solution
Eben_Saputra
Level 3

Automate subscribing people to different smart list/ report

Hey guys,

I am requested to create daily list of patients who just recently finished a survey

This list will be sent to 100 clinics, and each can only receive data of its own patient. (no two clinics receive same data!)

The list will contain person's name, email, and survey score among other.

Right away, my thought is to create 100 smart lists, subscribed to each clinic.

But I wonder if there are other, more automated way to do this?

Thanks,

Eben

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I would integrate with an external spreadsheet (i.e. Google Sheet, SmartSheet, etc.), mirror the data via webhook, then create a Marketo lead that represents each clinic and retrieve + send them their daily delta. (Obviously you may have data privacy concerns that would make an in-house equivalent preferable.)

Otherwise your idea is best -- you can't filter a single Smart List down based on the subscription recipient, you need different SLs and subscriptions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I would integrate with an external spreadsheet (i.e. Google Sheet, SmartSheet, etc.), mirror the data via webhook, then create a Marketo lead that represents each clinic and retrieve + send them their daily delta. (Obviously you may have data privacy concerns that would make an in-house equivalent preferable.)

Otherwise your idea is best -- you can't filter a single Smart List down based on the subscription recipient, you need different SLs and subscriptions.

Eben_Saputra
Level 3

Cool, thanks as always Sanford!

Just making sure I don't skip any option

Thanks,

Eben