SOLVED

Re: Auto Responder

Go to solution
Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Auto Responder

So, we have Marketo emails set up to "no-reply-@ourcompanyname.com"

Question for you all!

Once a person replies to an email....should they be directed to a LP saying "this email box is not monitored"

or at the footer level in each email can say "This email box is not monitored".

Any reply is appreciated.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

After someone is to reply to an email, you couldn't re-direct someone to a landing page (since they will be in an email client). You could always put that notation in the footer of your email. I do remember seeing that in some emails I get, but not many. By having the reply-to being no-reply@abc.com, that is the most direct way of saying to your subscriber that they can't reply to the email.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Bryan_Epstein
Level 6

After someone is to reply to an email, you couldn't re-direct someone to a landing page (since they will be in an email client). You could always put that notation in the footer of your email. I do remember seeing that in some emails I get, but not many. By having the reply-to being no-reply@abc.com, that is the most direct way of saying to your subscriber that they can't reply to the email.

Nicholas_Hajdin
Level 7 - Champion Alumni

It is really up to your business how you want to manage and craft your auto-response message. Here is an article from Litmus you may find helpful: Say No to No-reply Email Addresses – Litmus Software, Inc.