Attributing MQL True to a Program

Anonymous
Not applicable

Attributing MQL True to a Program

We have a client who wants a report that shows which program tipped a lead from MQL false to MQL true (where MQL true is based on lead score being greater than 99).  The problem is that while a particular program may do the "heavy lifting" of getting a lead from very few lead score points to 99, if the lead happens to be awarded points by virtue of a behavior related to a different program,  that second program would get the credit for tipping the lead over 99 points.  Which is not an accurate reflection of which program did all the work.  Is there a way to report on this that gives the program that did most of the heavy lifting credit, at the very least, for being the main influencer of changing MQL to true?
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Attributing MQL True to a Program

Unfortunately there isn't an existing report that shows the score history, but you can create one off reports for your clients by going to the lead's Activity Log, selecting the "Scoring" filter and exporting the results.  This will show every activity / campaign that contributed to the score and their point contribution.  You will need to sort manually if you want them by point value vs. date.

If you have a lot of Score type fields, you can use the search filter to display only the field name that has your score that contributes to the MQL, but the export still exports all of the Score activities.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick reply, Elliott.   Exporting and sorting the lead scoring history of each MQL lead and then manually aggregating the results program by program just isn't scaleable.  😞    I'll post something in the ideas area to request a report like this be made available.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll vote for it! :0)
Kimi_Heskett1
Level 9 - Champion Alumni

I'll vote for it too!