Are you able to build multi-step forms with Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you able to build multi-step forms with Marketo?

I've seen other form builders that allow multi-part forms to help increase conversion rates with longer forms, but I haven't been able to find any instructions on creating this with Marketo forms. Does anyone know if this is possible?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Chris_Johnston
Level 8

Re: Are you able to build multi-step forms with Marketo?

With Marketo, most people choose to go the Progressive Profiling route. Even with Form Split, the conversion rate is lower because who wants to fill out a long form. I would think it should be a rare case that at the start of a conversation you need that many details for a Multi-Part Form.

Configure Form Progressive Profiling - Marketo Docs - Product Docs

- That being said there is no standard way to create a multi-part form in Marketo but I am sure there are people that could hack it together.

Devraj_Grewal
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Here is a resource I used to build multi-part forms: How to Build Multi-part Forms

Britney_Young1
Level 3 - Champion

Are all the fields needed for every person who fills it out? For example, one thing we did is used hidden fields based on the answer to one of the first 5 fields. If they choose one answer only the first 5 fields appear, if they choose the other answer, than the other 3 fields appear after the first five.