Are there REST or SOAP APIs available to embed the Unified Digital Profile within a CRM application similar to "My bestbets" within SalesForce?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are there REST or SOAP APIs available to embed the Unified Digital Profile within a CRM application similar to "My bestbets" within SalesForce?

I would like to embed a native page within SugarCRM to display the Universal Digital Profile of a Lead similar to "My Best Bets" within SalesForce. Are there APIs available for this? 
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Are there REST or SOAP APIs available to embed the Unified Digital Profile within a CRM application similar to "My bestbets" within SalesForce?

I'm a little thrown off by your use of the term "UDP" because I do not consider Marketo a UDP repository. If your question is, "Is there an API that can return a pre-formatted HTML block or document corresponding to a Marketo lead," then no, there is no such API. However if someone is logged into Mkto you could iframe the lead detail page. I think you need to be more clear about your UI and API goals.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are there REST or SOAP APIs available to embed the Unified Digital Profile within a CRM application similar to "My bestbets" within SalesForce?

Thanks for the detailed response.