SOLVED

Re: Are SFDC Opportunity Info fields not available as filters?

Go to solution
Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Are SFDC Opportunity Info fields not available as filters?

Trying to filter on a field under mapped to (SFDC Opportunity) in a Smart List.

pastedImage_0.png

However, upon attempting to find the field in my Smart List filters, I find no match to this field upon search.

I cannot find it under the Salesforce filters folder nor is there a folder specific to Opportunities.

pastedImage_2.png

Can anyone help here? 

Is there some administrative task I can do to get it as a filter if the field exists?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Geoffrey

Use the "Has opportunity" or the "was added to opportunity" filters and add constraints.

-Greg

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Geoffrey

Use the "Has opportunity" or the "was added to opportunity" filters and add constraints.

-Greg

Geoff_Krajeski1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Thanks Greg, will try that in a bit

Anonymous
Not applicable

Greg -

I have a question about being able to view the actual values in the fields used as constraints.  For example, I'd like to be able to view the field 'solution' within our Marketo instance.

Is this possible, or does it require something along the lines of a custom object?  I would use the field to help run different smart campaigns or exclusions without having to use the 'has opportunity' filter in every smart list.

Is this even a recommendation?

Thank you,

Christine

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Christine,

Not that easy to follow on new questions on an old thread. And you are not very likely to get a quick answer Better opening a new thread, if necessary referencing this one.

Now, since I am there, it depends where this is a CRM custom object or a Marketo one. With Marketo CO's you do not have to do anything. With CRM ones, you have to map the fields in the admin section.

-Greg