SOLVED

Approving A/B test to an email within a nurture?

Go to solution
Brian_Villaros
Level 1

Approving A/B test to an email within a nurture?

Hello,

I have a new nurture program and within it so far, I have 8 emails. I'm running A/B testing to some of the emails and have one question regarding the approval of A/B test. Do I have to approve the A/B test even though I set up and completed/finished the A/B test set-up to an email??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Re: Approving A/B test to an email within a nurture?

Looping back on this, Brian - if my answer helped answer your question feel free to mark it as correct so that this thread shows as resolved within community  it'll help anyone searching with the same question!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Hey Brian,

Just to clarify: if you're running a test on either an email in a nurture program or an email in a nested default program, you're using Marketo's Champion/Challenger testing functionality - not A/B testing. Conceptually it's similar, but they're functionally slightly different, and it's important to note as you'll potentially be looking for the wrong info/reading the wrong documentation.

But - to answer your question, yes, you do. Once you've completed the steps to set up your Champion/Challenger test and closed that window, you still have to approve the test in the main dash/menu in order for the test to start running. See: Champion/Challenger: Approve Your Email Test - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation

Grace_Brebner3
Level 10

Looping back on this, Brian - if my answer helped answer your question feel free to mark it as correct so that this thread shows as resolved within community  it'll help anyone searching with the same question!