Anyone using the Marketo "Social Boost & Promotion" add-on? Is it worth it for B2B marketers?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anyone using the Marketo "Social Boost & Promotion" add-on? Is it worth it for B2B marketers?

We're close to renewing our Marketo contract and considering adding it to our instance.  But it's an additional $18,000 (we're on Enterprise/100,000 lead DB).  I would love to hear some thoughts from those of you who are using it effectively.

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone using the Marketo "Social Boost & Promotion" add-on? Is it worth it for B2B marketers?

Dan - did you ever get your answer?  I too have the exact same question but i have social boost and now considering redirecting the funding on this to MSI.

Dan_Stevens_

Re: Anyone using the Marketo "Social Boost & Promotion" add-on? Is it worth it for B2B marketers?

Jacqueline - I never heard from anyone on this.  If I were you - especially if you're a B2B organization - I would no doubt redirect funds to MSI instead.  Especially since there hasn't been any talk of enhancing these social add-ons for quite some time.

Anonymous
Not applicable

wondering about this as well...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just following the thread here (sorry to play big brother : (

Is there anything I can do to help here?

Dan_Stevens_

Hi Scott - Sure, it would be great if you can nudge the product team and find out what the roadmap looks like for enhanced social capabilities.  As of now, we're not leveraging any of our investment here, given some of the limitations that have always existed - especially for social funnel reporting across workspaces and being able to better customize the overall experience (e.g., you can't even change the color of the "share" button - green is the only option; only limited to 3 social networks, no ability to modify the icons, etc.).

pastedImage_0.png

It just appears that this has completely fallen off the radar from an integration and capabilities perspective.

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Can anyone share insights for 'Social Boost' add-on? Any regrets? Praises?