Anyone using a web-based meeting scheduler integrated with Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone using a web-based meeting scheduler integrated with Marketo?

The use case is for self-service scheduling of demo sessions with our inside sales reps from our website. We are looking at services like ScheduleOnce, TimeTrade, Doodle, etc.

I'm thinking of two approaches and welcome any comments or suggestions...

1. The website visitor fills out a form on a Marketo landing page and then is taken into the "request a demo" scheduling service. The key to success is to pass the visitor's form data (name, email) to the scheduler to avoid repeat entry. I haven't found a service that supports passing such info from Marketo (or just as parameters in the URL).

or

2. The website vistor fills out the scheduler's form and selects a timeslot. On the back end, the scheduler passes the info to Marketo to create the lead record. I haven't found any service that is integrated with Marketo out of the box.

Anyone done something similar and willing to share tips?

Thanks.
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone using a web-based meeting scheduler integrated with Marketo?

Hi Carl,

I am currently doing a 30 day trial with TimeTrade, which do the exectatly what you were mentioning above. However, I'm expericancing some issues with creating the widgets in timetrade and I think it is a result of Marekto's forms 2.0.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, Gal.

I found TimeTrade as well and started a 30-day trial. I didn't get to the Marketo integration yet, so thanks for the heads up that it's not working with Forms 2.0.

Did you get an answer from TimeTrade on updating their integration?

By the way, I like the interface of ScheduleOnce, but they don't have any API or Marketo connector. I spoke with their CTO who offered to build a URL parameter API so you could at least pass in the name and email address to ScheduleOnce from a Marketo form fill. Cost was $1,500 or so.

Anonymous
Not applicable

From TimeTrade: "At this time we are unable to support the new Marketo 2.0 forms nor do we have a date when support will be available."

How does the UI for ScheduleOnce compate with TimeTrade?

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Gal,

Are you still using TimeTrade? If so, were they able to update it to support Marketo 2.0 forms?