Re: Anyone using Perkuto's Allegro Email 2.0 template?

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Anyone using Perkuto's "all-in-one" Email 2.0 template?

We're ready to make the switch from the email 1.0 editor to the 2.0 one.  Rather than work with an agency to have a highly customized template designed, the Email 2.0 template from Perkuto (called "Allegro") looks attractive (A Marketo Email 2.0 Template from Perkuto).   Especially given the wide variety of options for a number of layouts within a single template; and the ability to customize it to reflect our current brand.  It also has a nice price point.

I'd be interested to hear from any of you that are using this all-in-one template.

17 REPLIES 17
Josh_Hill13

Can't say I use this one specifically. We do work with them on coding and they do a great job.

ChristinaZuniga

I reached out to them twice by email and once by phone to get pricing on the template and never heard back. Not very impressed by the organization at this point.

Dan_Stevens_

Thanks Christina - good to know.  Have you selected another vendor/template?

ChristinaZuniga

Based on this thread Grazitti reached out to me a few hours ago and they also have a template. I sent it to my Art Director to see if it meets our needs and I'll try to go to their booth at Summit next week.

It seems like it has more modules than Allegro, but I'm worried about it's length. The Allegro looked like it was just enough module options to give variety but not too many so that users are annoyed by deleting out a huge number of sections. The Grazitti option looks much longer with more sections. My users probably only use Marketo 1-3 times a week or less than an hour each login, so they aren't going to like an option that creates a lot more work.

Dan_Stevens_

Yeah, I got the same reply from Grazitti.  Their all-in-one template is a bit more expensive as well ($1000 vs. $300).  We worked with Grazitti late last year to have a customized guided LP template created for us.  We were quite happy with their work.  The all-in-one approach is attractive - I just want to find out how much it can be customized at the template level - to at least include our brand colors, logo alignment, removal of sections we'll never use/need, etc. - rather than each and every time my team needs to create a new email.

Josh_Hill13

I would suggest Knak.io then. Low cost, lots of options, Marketo expert and friendly.

Not sure why Perkuto never got back to you. They are off on the holidays in Montreal if you called on Friday or Monday.

ChristinaZuniga

I think I called on a Friday, but I emailed 4/7 and 4/11 (although only mentioned Allegro specifically in the 2nd email).

Alexandre_Pelle
Level 3

Re: Anyone using Perkuto's "all-in-one" Email 2.0 template?

Hi Christina, I'm terribly sorry that you haven't received a response to your request faster than that. This is not our standard. I see that you are book to talk to someone in our team later this week. I'm convince we can demonstrate you that Allegro templates will be a good fit for your needs. 

Dan_Stevens_

Pierce Ujjainwalla, does Knak offer an "all-in-one" email editor 2.0 template for Marketo?