Re: Anyone having issues finding content on university site

Rich_Miller2
Level 2

Anyone having issues finding content on university site

Hello all,

Not sure who to address this one to.....so i will throw it out there.

Search on University used to work pretty well, until Marketo decided to "improve" it.

I just did a search for "workspaces" the search executed with the term    ' word-spacing:'

It suggested a webcast about real time personaliztion.  I had similar goofy results for partitions, communication limits, and others.  

Searching on just "smart campaign" only brought back 15 results and only 1 document. 1!

Where did all the good content go and why is search so bad now?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rich Miller

I forwarded your question to the University team.

Rich_Miller2
Level 2

Thanks for the help Scott.

Philip_Tieu
Level 5

Hi Rich,

Phase 1 of our transition to the new Marketo University Learning Portal was recently completed which included going through every course/video/piece of content before importing from the old learning portal. As a result, all outdated content was omitted and overlapping content was consolidated. We are currently working on Phase 2 with plans for updated and new content. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you but additional keywords were added to a few courses based on your feedback and feel free to @ Mention me if you have any questions regarding Marketo University. Enjoy the rest of your Father's Day weekend!