Anyone have experience with ZoomInfo FormComplete webhook?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone have experience with ZoomInfo FormComplete webhook?

Hi All,

We have just switched from ReachForce to ZoomInfo for our form enrichment solution. I have the webhook set-up for new inbound leads, but I was wondering if anyone is using the webhook in other ways. Would love to get any additional insights or tips on how to take full advantage of the webhook.

Thanks,

Shirleen

6 REPLIES 6
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Anyone have experience with ZoomInfo FormComplete webhook?

What other ways? There's pretty much one other way: running existing leads through the 'hook and refreshing 'em periodically.

Be careful to measure the load on your particular instance and don't audit the whole db in one day.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Sanford,

Thanks. One other question that ZoomInfo has not gotten back to me about. Because all of the custom fields created for the ZoomInfo webhook must be string-type fields, I cannot use logic for their 'number of employees' data such as "if value is between x and y" because the number of employees field is a string field, not an integer field. Do you know of any way I can write the values from the Zoominfo string fields into another integer-type field so I can use as a range in a smart list?

I'm sure this scenario would apply to anyone trying to write a string field value to another field-type.

Thanks in advance.

SanfordWhiteman

A numeric string (string with only numbers) or even a "numeroalphabetic" string (string starting with numbers) can map from the response to an integer field.

Unless you have a strongly typed language doing strict validation, this is usually the case when using a SQL DB on the back end.

SanfordWhiteman

I wrote this up on my blog as well: TEKNKL :: Blog - Numeric and "numeroalphabetic" strings

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Sanford. This is very helpful!

Gina_Caulkins
Level 2

Hi Shirleen,

I'm considering Reachforce's forms solution, can you share why you switched? Is the Zoominfo webhook providing more accurate data/working better so far?

Thanks!

Gina