Anyone have experience with FullCircle CRM?

Eva_Maloney
Level 3

Anyone have experience with FullCircle CRM?

Hello,

We are in the beginning stage of evaluating Full Cricle CRM to overlay our SFDC and Marketo data for better insight into the performance of our marketing activities. If anyone has any expereience with this tool I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

Thanks

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone have experience with FullCircle CRM?

We're also in the (very) beginning stage of evaluating Full Circle and I'd love to exchange notes.

Savina_Angel
Level 2

We have Full Circle installed (since January 2017). I'd say - make sure you have all the necessary internal resources available for the integration. It is not an out of the box solution. Marketing Ops and Sales Ops needs to be involved and dedicated. Also, really think about all of the reporting you need and if the associated custom fields/objects are visible to those report types in SFDC.

Have you also looked at Bizable? They were on our short list.

Grant_Booth
Level 10

We deployed Full Circle CRM in August, very happy with it so far. It does take a lot of interdepartmental admin work to set it up - which is part of what I liked about it. In my opinion, anyone who claims to solve those kinds of problems with an out-of-the-box solution is misleading you or lying to you. Simon Spencer

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there! Like Grant said above we are very happy with FullCircle. If anyone would like to chat about our FullCircle implementation I'm always open to networking and showing off our setup.