Anyone else having issues with delayed delivery of sample emails?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone else having issues with delayed delivery of sample emails?

I sent myself 2 sample emails over 2 hours ago and they haven't shown up (even checked Spam folder). Tried again about 45 minutes ago and still nothing. It worked fine last night but have had this issue a couple other times. HELP!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Anyone else having issues with delayed delivery of sample emails?

Do the emails have a subject line and include an unsubscribe link in the footer?  The latter is the most common reason for not receiving a test send.  I would like to see Marketo add a notification for when this happens.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Dan,

Yes - the email has both a subject line and a unsub link. I also tried sending the actual email to both my work and personal email address, but got a soft bounces on both with this error: System send failure: DKIM signing eror; The nested exception is: <cntrl char>javax.mail.internet.AddressException: Empty address in string ``''  What does that mean!?!?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ah HAH! I think I figured it out. I had the "from" name and email as a token for lead owner, but some of the leads are owned by a queue and not a person, so it didn't work. When I changed that everything worked just fine.