SOLVED

Anybody using Cloudwords?

Go to solution
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Anybody using Cloudwords?

Hello to all,
I wanted to reach out to see if anyone is using Cloudwords: http://launchpoint.marketo.com/cloudwords-inc/637-multilingual-marketing#solution-integration-detail...

An integrated work flow process for content of Marketo landing pages and emails.

Would like to gather feedback about this from anyone.

Thanks. 
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody using Cloudwords?

Hey Edward,

We are Cloudwords users and it is pretty impressive. We tested it for Marketo specifically. You can reference an email already created in Mkto, then choose a vendor based on price, and once comleted, the integration will put the translated email within it's owner folder within the folder the original email is housed. Formatting stayed true, the translation seemed to be spot on, and it helps build up your translation memory. 

We decided that we didn't have a need for the Marketo integration yet, the demand wasn't there, but we did get it for managing our collateral like WP's. You have to buy a higher edition to use internal translators, someone from within your own company, but we struck a deal with a vendor to help facilitate. I am not involved with its current use, but everything I have seen about the product has been great.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently saw a demo of how this platform integrates with Marketo, and I have to say, it's really slick. You basically log into the Cloudwords site, it uses the Marketo API to load your marketing activities or design studio tree, and you select which assets should be translated. When your translation is complete, Cloudwords loads them straight into Marketo as editable landing page or email assets.

We are thinking about using Cloudwords for translation management on the next iteration of our website.

It's also worth noting that Marketo uses Cloudwords for translation management themselves.
Edward_Masson
Level 10

Thanks,
Yes I’ve seen the quick demo and it does look very good. 
Need to see the limitations.

Anyone else using it?

Ed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We also had a reference call with the person on Marketo's team who manages it for them. Maybe ask your account exec to connect you?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Edward,

We are Cloudwords users and it is pretty impressive. We tested it for Marketo specifically. You can reference an email already created in Mkto, then choose a vendor based on price, and once comleted, the integration will put the translated email within it's owner folder within the folder the original email is housed. Formatting stayed true, the translation seemed to be spot on, and it helps build up your translation memory. 

We decided that we didn't have a need for the Marketo integration yet, the demand wasn't there, but we did get it for managing our collateral like WP's. You have to buy a higher edition to use internal translators, someone from within your own company, but we struck a deal with a vendor to help facilitate. I am not involved with its current use, but everything I have seen about the product has been great.

Hope that helps!