Any Special Coding or Scripting for Marketo?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Special Coding or Scripting for Marketo?

Is there anything that developers need to be aware of regarding any special scripting needs for Marketo?

I thought I had seen one or two things a few months ago, but can't find anything right now.

We're having trouble with the following two areas:

1) Emails - Fonts looking fine when drafting them in Marketo but randomly changing when showing up in mailboxes.

2) Landing Pages - The wrap not showing up

Any thoughts or points in the right direction would be appreciated!

Greg

2 REPLIES 2
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Any Special Coding or Scripting for Marketo?

You can look at developers.marketo.com and templates.marketo.com as well as docs.marketo.com for the landing pages.

I think you are specifically talking about Email HTML? or do you mean velocity scripts? If your email font is being changed, then you should take a look at your code as well as which email clients are causing this. We all know Outlook likes to do crazy things. We also know that if you try fancy fonts, they simply won't work for everyone and you should accept that or change your font choice.

There are probably some threads on the Page issue. Would be helpful to have a screenshot and more understanding of what you mean by "wrap"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Any Special Coding or Scripting for Marketo?

Thanks Josh. I actually grabbed a few templates and shot the code over to our developer. That seemed to do the trick. It also helped that I gave our developer access to the design studio. There's one little thing (making fields in the template editable) left but we should have that figured out this morning.