SOLVED

Re: Anonymous web activity and getting IP address for retargeting

Go to solution
Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

Anonymous web activity and getting IP address for retargeting

Basically I want to figure out how I can see which companies (specifically our named accounts) have been hitting our webpages lately and then identify their IP addresses for some specific ad targeting. Is this possible in Marketo?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

A Web Page Activity report with Anonymous (not including ISPs) selected on the Setup tab.

Note the usual caveats apply when attempting IP matching for B2B, namely [a] autonomous systems (IP ranges) need to be registered to companies for this to work at all, and [b] a business user connecting over 4G during their commute, or over WiFi at home, won't reflect their company.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SanfordWhiteman

A Web Page Activity report with Anonymous (not including ISPs) selected on the Setup tab.

Note the usual caveats apply when attempting IP matching for B2B, namely [a] autonomous systems (IP ranges) need to be registered to companies for this to work at all, and [b] a business user connecting over 4G during their commute, or over WiFi at home, won't reflect their company.

Taylor_McCarty
Level 4

I am looking at those reports but I am not seeing anything that gives me their IP address. Maybe I am just missing it?

SanfordWhiteman

Cross-reference with the Anonymous IP field of those records.