Anonymous Web Visits Tracking - Eliminate Leadlander

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous Web Visits Tracking - Eliminate Leadlander

Hi - I'm piggybacking off of this thread and re-introducing this discussion to the community, because I have more of a specific technical question: http://community.marketo.com/MarketoDiscussionDetail?id=90650000000PbybAAC

I want to eliminate leadlander, so I am trying to rebuild its functionality in Marketo. I am using a combination of internal alerts that fills in inferred information by way of tokens, in conjunction with a subscription of the Web Page Activity report that includes anonymous leads.

I built an internal alert, but it isn't perfect (see the content of the alert at the bottom of this post.) There is additional information that our sales team would like to see:

- The specific URL's of web pages visited by the anonymous lead
- The number of web pages visited by the anonymous lead
***The above in real-time.***

I know that I can get the information I seek from the Web Page Activity report, but that only runs daily, not in real time. Does anyone know how I can get this in the alert? Can I include a token that would send the salesperson (or at least our VP of Marketing, who is copied on the alerts) straight to the activity log in Marketo? Is there an alternative way to get this information immediately?

Content of the alert:

Hi {{lead.Lead Owner First Name:default=There}},

An anonymous prospect just visited the website:

Lead Information:

Inferred Company: {{lead.Inferred Company:default=(not available)}}
Inferred Country: {{lead.Inferred Country:default=(not available)}}
Inferred Postal Code: {{lead.Inferred Postal Code:default=(not available)}}
Inferred State: {{lead.Inferred State Region:default=(not available)}}
Inferred City: {{lead.Inferred City:default=(not available)}}
Inferred Area Code: {{lead.Inferred Phone Area Code:default=(not available)}}

Activity Description:

Trigger: {{trigger.trigger name}}
Time: {{system.time}}
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anonymous Web Visits Tracking - Eliminate Leadlander

https://app-k.marketo.com/leadDatabase/loadLeadDetail?leadId={{lead.id}} is something you would be looking for, but that doesn't work. You should use {{SP_Send_Alert_Info}} instead. This inserts the name of the lead as clickable link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anonymous Web Visits Tracking - Eliminate Leadlander

Are you using Sales Insight?  In addition to the web activity report, your salespeople can subscribe to activity by specific companies.  This works well when they have a small list of 10-50 strategic accounts.