SOLVED

Annual Subscription Renewal Notices

Go to solution
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Re: Annual Subscription Renewal Notices

Hi Kim,

This is where the qualification rules comes in. They prevent the to enter more than once. and as you will run the batchs every day, leads will be caught at exactly 30 and 14 days.

You could also use static lists there as well. When the lead run through the flow add it to a static list. And test on that same flow smart list that the lead does not belong to the static list.

-Greg

Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Hi Greg,

Building an addition campaign around this series to email leads who let subscription expire +30 days. If I build around SC #4 from your above recommendation,

SC#4:

Smart list :

1. Subscription renewal date in past 1 day
  2. Subscription type is paid

Flow

• Wait 6 days
  • Send email
    • choice: if Subscription renewal date in past 7 days -> send email #4
    • default : do nothing

I'll be waiting 29 days for the first email in this new campaign to send. Also, I thought too long of a wait step would bog down my system. Any suggestions?

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kim,

No that should work. You could also just use 2 filters:

• renewal date in past before 30 day
  • renewal date in past 32 days

And send the email. Run it every day and let lead qualify only once per 2 days.

That would avoid the wait.

-Greg

Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Hi Grégoire Michel​,

This is the campaign that keeps on giving, haha. The campaigns have a handful of leads receiving the same email on back to back days (primarily SC #4). What qualification rule or other tactic should I use to avoid this?

SC#4:

Smart list :

1. Subscription renewal date in past 1 day
  2. Subscription type is paid

Flow

• Wait 6 days
  • Send email
    • choice: if Subscription renewal date in past 7 days -> send email #4
    • default : do nothing
Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Kim,

Normally, the qualification rule should be once per 25 hours ( a little more than 1 day, to account for campaign execution delay). If some leads receive the email many times, check first you do not have duplicates in the DB and chekc the activity log to see if indeed the same lead has received the email from the same campaign.

-Greg

Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

Thanks Greg, I'll give 25 hours a try.

Kim_Gandy1
Level 7

On second thought, I'm going to test drive adding "NOT delivered email (name) in past 2 days" to my smart lists.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

HI Kim,

Yes, that's a way to go as well.

-Greg

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

Hi KIm Gandy

We have a similar use case, emailing people for renewals. Our set up is similar to Greg's second comment. It's 2 mini campaigns one at 60 days before the account will renew and one at 30 days.

Amanda_Thomas6
Level 9

KIm Gandy​. We found that it was pulling all of ours within today and 90 days from now. (ooops). We just decided to send email alerts through salesforce. Not all the way set up, yet. When it is I can show you how it works! Should be done in the next week-ish.