Re: Alternative to GoTo Webinar

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alternative to GoTo Webinar

I am looking for an alternative to GoTo Webinar. Any suggestions on a tool that integrates well with Marketo?

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Lauren_Beth
Level 6

Hi Rahul - We use Webex Event Center.  Integrates well with Marketo and is the most reliable tool I've found for webinars.

Anonymous
Not applicable

We integrate with many vendors, including:

WebEx

ReadyTalk

ON24

BrightTalk

GTW

Adobe Connect

Julie_Colwell1
Level 5

I have used both GoToWebinar and WebEx Event center, and I think they both work well with Marketo. One thing to note about WebEx event center, is that it can be a little slow when it comes to getting the attendees/no-shows synced into Marketo, usually about 1/2 a day.

Also, I had a colleague recommend that we do not use ON24. I have never used it myself, so I can't speak to the integration or tool itself, but something to keep in mind.

Hope that helps!

Justin_Norris1
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Rahul Dudheria

Try ReadyTalk -- very easy to use and excellent customer service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have used On24 and like this service a lot!

Aubrey_Morgan
Level 3

Hey Rahul,

We're using BrightTalk for our webinar service and have recently integrated into Marketo (as opposed to direct SFDC integration). What i like about this platform is that we have the ability to update registration in real-time and transfer into SFDC campaigns, Marketo email programs, and RCA.

BrightTalk also offers a community of users so you can grow registration organically.

Hope this info helps!

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

+1 for On24 and ReadyTalk. Webex used to be good but with their recent changes in the API, they have become less user friendly.

Jenn_DiMaria2
Level 10

I agree with this. I've used G2W, ReadyTalk, and ON24 - ON24 is definitely my favorite, but can get pricey depending on the number of events you plan to host. I found that ReadyTalk was great middle-ground between G2W and ON24 and would highly recommend them.