Allow specific lead records to be accessible in all workspaces/partitions

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Allow specific lead records to be accessible in all workspaces/partitions

Our Marketo environment consists of multiple country workspaces/lead partitions (where countries cannot see the leads of those records that belong to another country).  We need to setup an internal seed list containing several internal email addresses for reviewing email campaigns before they are sent out (from every workspace).  How can we make all records available even in workspaces outside of their “assigned” country?  For example, I just tried to send myself a test email from the UK workspace.  But since I’m not visible here (since I’m US), it couldn’t be sent to me.
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Allow specific lead records to be accessible in all workspaces/partitions

Create a lead partition just for those seed list email addresses and make that lead partition available to all Workspaces.  Let me know if that will work for you.
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Allow specific lead records to be accessible in all workspaces/partitions

Cheryl, we currently have lead assignment rules (ongoing/active smart campaigns) that route leads into their respective partition based on their country.  If I setup an additional smart campaign that routes a defined list of leads to this new partition, how do I ensure they stay there?  One of the active smart campaigns use a "data value changes" trigger to route any changes to the appropriate lead partition.  If members of our seed list test email campaigns (which include landing pages with a country drop-down), they will be re-routed back to their country lead partition.