All of a sudden, all program names are now appearing within our country workspaces

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

All of a sudden, all program names are now appearing within our country workspaces

I just noticed that when defining smart lists/smart campaigns – specifically when we’re looking for a specific program asset (by typing in keywords of a program name) – the list of choices now includes programs from our entire instance (which for us, is over 1,000 programs).  In the past, it would only return programs that are part of the individual workspace – especially since accessing programs outside of a workspace is not allowed.  This now makes it much more difficult to select the correct program/asset. 

Are others experiencing this behavior as well?  I've opened a support ticket to see if this is a known bug.

Here’s an example of all programs with “CIMO Report” in the program name when searched in the US workspace:

0EM50000000SpMK.jpg
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: All of a sudden, all program names are now appearing within our country workspaces

You know what, this did happen to me. I think I just logged out and back in to fix the problem (or maybe it was a werid glich with the system) 

Either way it did go away.