All Emails Stuck 'Pending' After Tuesday's Outage

Matt_Rodriguez
Level 2

All Emails Stuck 'Pending' After Tuesday's Outage

Hi Marketo community,

Has anyone else noticed that smart campaigns (Default program types, email channel) run on or after Tuesday 6/4 have almost all emails still stuck as Pending? Our reporting is completely off since it looks like we have a 0% open and click-through rate for all of our programs. If I pull a smart list of who was sent a specific email and the leads show up as expected, but if I use the 'Was Delivered' filter, the list goes to zero. I'm unsure whether our emails are not getting delivered at all, or if only the reporting is off. Email Reports are also showing the campaigns as having no emails delivered.

4 REPLIES 4
Brianna_Hopper
Level 1

Re: All Emails Stuck 'Pending' After Tuesday's Outage

We are having the exact same problem!

Josh_Pickles
Level 7

Hi Matt,

This is something that Marketo support can assist with.

They'll either help push out the send (if possible) or advise you on next steps (such as cloning and re-scheduling).

Tim_Niziak
Level 1

We are having this same issue. Is cloning and rescheduling the only solution?

Thanks,

Matt_Rodriguez
Level 2

Hey Tim,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing the issue as well. My support case was closed out last Friday as the engineering team determined that it was related to a reporting issue. Our emails were being delivered as expected, but the system wasn't properly tracking deliveries, thus wasn't showing any opens, clicks, etc.

Do you have a case open yet?