Re: Alert Upon Metric Threshold

Simon_Lessard
Level 4

Alert Upon Metric Threshold

Hi everyone,

I would like to get an email alert upon certain metric threshold is reached. My main use case would be if conversion rate goes below a certain rate, I'd like to get that sort of alert. I know Google Analytics offers something similar. Although we run our data through GA, I'd like to have a Marketo powered solution.

In my searches, I've found that Domo in Launchpoint offers that capability built in their solution but I don't need all this extensive package. It doesn't have to be real time (triggered), it can depends on scheduling like reports or sort of conditional subscription. We have in house developer so .js and API handling are feasible.

Thanks for your always constructive ideas,

Simon

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't think of a way to do this in Marketo.  I am not sure that it is possible.

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

What's the conversion definition? Close/won or something more like fills out form or opportunity created?

Nicholas_Manojl
Level 9

For example.. you could probably do some sort of subscribe to smart list that triggers a rule on your email client if it contains a certain string. Pretty lame though.

Have you considered setting up a sales KPI dashboard that you can display on a wall or similar?

Simon_Lessard
Level 4

In this case, it's simply "filled out form" / "visited" ratio.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Not sure what exactly you mean by conversion rate here, but you can always create a smart list based on your criteria and then you can always use that list in the smart campaign.

The simpler approach would be to send alerts based on lead score on or lead converted.

But it would be great if a proper description of scenario is provided to better understand what exactly you would want to achieve here.

Thanks

Alok_Ramsisaria
Level 10

Simon Lessard

We can help you with this one. We can fetch the data from GA and use that to trigger a campaign in Marketo.

Simon_Lessard
Level 4

Hi Alok,

I'd prefer a all Marketo solution. I guess I should have asked if I could use this (screenshot) data and do something with it?

Stats.png

Thanks guys