SOLVED

Alert Emails - Footer implies sent to customer record

Go to solution
Sarah_White1
Level 2

Alert Emails - Footer implies sent to customer record

For my particular use case, I work at a higher ed institution and am setting up an internal alert email to the student's Academic Advisor when they unsubscribe from emails. 

I've set up an alert email that is triggered when the Data Value Changes for attribute "Unsubscribed" to New Value = True and everything seems to be working ok. 

The one concern I have is that the footer of the email (that is default added in by Marketo) says that this email was sent to the student record (screenshot attached). Is there a way to verify that this alert has not been sent to the student record? And is there a way to edit the footer for internal alert emails instead of the default wording and values for external emails ("This email has been sent to emailaddress@domain.edu. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe at any time."

Thanks!

Unsubscribed Screenshot.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Re: Alert Emails - Footer implies sent to customer record

You can use a {{my.token}} in the footer, then have the program housing the Send Alert override the token value.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

You can use a {{my.token}} in the footer, then have the program housing the Send Alert override the token value.

Sarah_White1
Level 2

Thank you. Will look into that.