SOLVED

After a webinar has ended, my attendees are marked as No Show, Registered and Attended. Shouldn't it just be Attended and No Show?

Go to solution
Dylan_Teo
Level 2

After a webinar has ended, my attendees are marked as No Show, Registered and Attended. Shouldn't it just be Attended and No Show?

I am unsure as to what the "Registered" status means.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: After a webinar has ended, my attendees are marked as No Show, Registered and Attended. Shouldn't it just be Attended and No Show?

Which webinar connector are you using?  Is it possible those that are still marked as "registered" were never synced to your webinar provider and therefore there's no ability to provide status updates on those members?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: After a webinar has ended, my attendees are marked as No Show, Registered and Attended. Shouldn't it just be Attended and No Show?

Which webinar connector are you using?  Is it possible those that are still marked as "registered" were never synced to your webinar provider and therefore there's no ability to provide status updates on those members?

Ronen-Was-SRpro
Level 7

Dylan, you are correct it should be as you said. As Dan Stevens mentioned you probably have some issue with the integration of the webinar provider.

Ronen Wasserman