Adobe Summit Now March 24 - 28 in Vegas! Whoop Whoop!

Amy_Goldfine
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Adobe Summit Now March 24 - 28 in Vegas! Whoop Whoop!

Yes, the promo code was in the email from Steve Lucas

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 1:32 PM Jackie Potts <marketingnation@marketo.com>

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor
Samantha_McCol1
Level 3

None of us got an email regarding this, or with a promo code. Anyone happen to know how to make sure I get those moving forward? And to still get the promo code?

Amy_Goldfine

Here's the promo code that they sent in the email: S19MN

I would also reach out to your account manager to make sure that you're on the email list for these types of announcements.

Amy Goldfine
Abhishek_Chand2
Level 5

Now there will be single event conducted by Adobe. There will be no separate event as previously planned in Oct'19. As per the information i have, this year, there will one day dedicated to Marketo in the event, rest all activities will be focused on Marketing, which will have impact on Adobe and Marketo both. 

Abhishek Chandra

Maybe a bit off-topic, but still, does anyone has any info on how many - if any - Marketo-sessions/topics will be at the Adobe EMEA Summit in May in the UK?

Emily_Miller
Level 2

Another question - I was about to purchase my ticket and maybe some training but looks like all the training is for Adobe products. Will there be any training for Marketo?

Amy_Goldfine

My understanding is that they haven't put up the Marketo-specific sessions yet.

I don't know if Adobe Summit will be the same as previous Marketo Summits, but in the past it was VERY IMPORTANT to keep an eye out for the email announcing that session registration is open! I can't remember if it's just the more technical workshops that require pre-registration or also the thought-leadership sessions. But there were some very sad attendees last year who had to stand in the wait-list line for sessions. So if you're interested in those limited-seating workshops, make sure to pre-register!

Amy Goldfine
Samantha_Schwar
Level 1

Submitted the request to my boss yesterday! Can't wait!

Emily_Miller
Level 2

I'm trying to plan my flight there and back. I'm thinking of flying down early Sunday AM and then flying out Thursday PM but not sure when the conference will end so that makes booking that flight difficult. What's everyone thinking?