Re: Administration is the key(bunch)

Vikram_Ramesh
Marketo Employee

That's a good workaround.

Ideally though, the filters should be easy to use for Audit trail. 
Although slightly tedious to implement, editing Field Management/Mapping is really good to have. 

Regards,

Vikram R

Vikram Ramesh
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Audit is very hard to use and doesn't always record things you'd expect.

Field Management with Read Only or even to show more info on the Filters in a Smart list would be helpful to many people.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Webhooks configurations should use, like all code- and code-like text, a monospace font that preserves whitespace.

It's impossible to read webhook definitions that use JavaScript (or JSON objects beyond a couple of properties)... I have to use a browser plugin (UserStyles) to alter the CSS for that page

Vikram_Ramesh
Marketo Employee

I suppose that you're referring to the way the URL and the Payload information being displayed when we select a Webhook. 

Please correct me if I have understood it wrongly. 

Thanks, 

Vikram R

Vikram Ramesh
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

The way it is displayed, and the way it is entered.

Jay_Jiang
Level 10

Need more metadata for individual fields, created date, created by etc...

TJ_Perrin
Level 2

Hi Vikram, 

I recently had a customer research call with Marketo and brought up a request for a feature that could be added to the admin area. I think we need an instance analyzer which can provide a summary with key stats all in one place. It would be something targeted towards admins, or superusers, who inherit an instance when joining a company, but also useful for those managing it over time. Some ideas for what this could include....

1) A quick overview of the total # of contacts in the database which provides splits by marketable/unmarketable, country/region, SFDC lead/contact, customized segments, and customizable for other existing fields/tags in the database. It would also be helpful to see dormant vs engaged contacts for each region (i.e. how many have activity in the last 3/6/12 months vs those who are not active). 

2) An overview of the most active internal users.

3) A way to see key average email performance stats for the whole account (open rate, click rate, click to open rate, hard bounce, soft bounce, unsubscribe rate), and the ability to segment these averages by country or region. 

4) Similar to above, but for landing pages...what are the most viewed LPs, what is the average conversion rate for forms (with option to create an average by selecting specific LPs to crunch data on). 

5) Communication limits / API limit. 

6) Other useful macro level stats to get users up to speed. 

Josh_Hill13

You can do a lot of this already. But it's not on a single screen.

Meg_Stout
Level 2

• There are third-party tools that can do this, but I would love to have the ability to communicate with our users within Marketo - an announcement/notification feature of sorts.
  • This likely falls outside of the Admin section, but it would be great to have a smart list filter for "Marketo users" that would allow me to easily distribute emails to the active users in our account. 
  • It would be helpful to have a "view as" feature to test user roles and troubleshoot permissions issues. 
Amy_Goldfine

Meg makes a good point - I can't really tell how user permissions are going to affect a user until I change something and they tell me that they don't have access to something they need to access!

Amy Goldfine
Marketo Champion & Adobe Community Advisor