SOLVED

Re: Adding webhook choice into nested programs in Nurture Stream

Go to solution
Lucas_Metherall
Level 4

Adding webhook choice into nested programs in Nurture Stream

Hi all,

We had an agency build us a function into one of our Nurture Programs; either send an SMS (call webhook) or send email.

I cannot locate that program they built, or any discussion around doing this, does anyone have any insight into how:

- I can have a nested program trigger a webhook to send an SMS as first rpeference

- Send an email to those who did not qualify for the SMS Webhook.

Thanks,

Lucas

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Well worked out, that should do the trick. If you want to be absolutely sure not to have someone in both flows, you can add a Remove from Flow between the two steps, to entirely remove the people who were sent the email before moving on to the SMS step.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Lucas_Metherall
Level 4

I think I found a solution;

in flow step:

1. Send email - add choice "if mobile number does not start with the proper prefixes, send email"

Default = Do nothing

2. Call Webhook (Request Campaign) - add choice "if mobile DOES start with proper prefixes, request campaign"

Default = Do nothing

This would split the audience into two groups and address them both, as per what we need.

Katja_Keesom
Level 10 - Community Advisor

Well worked out, that should do the trick. If you want to be absolutely sure not to have someone in both flows, you can add a Remove from Flow between the two steps, to entirely remove the people who were sent the email before moving on to the SMS step.

Amit_Jain
Level 8 - Community Advisor

Agree with @Katja_Keesom! Removing from flow is required to handle the edge cases and only send either email or SMS.

Lucas_Metherall
Level 4

Hi Amit and @Katja_Keesom,

Can I confirm that this will leave the lead in the nested program so that they will flow on to the next program in the stream? My fear is once a person does not qualify in a smart list or flow they don't progress.

Thanks,

Lucas

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Remove From Flow doesn't undo their qualification for the Smart Campaign — they still qualified for it.