Adding one person to multiple accounts in salesforce

Rachel_Bryan
Level 2

Adding one person to multiple accounts in salesforce

Several months back (maybe longer?), Salesforce rolled out a feature that will allow you to add one contact to multiple accounts. As far as I know there is no support for this feature in Marketo, so we are unable to implement this on the salesforce side. Are there any plans to roll something like this out on the Marketo side?  We have a fairly complex parent/child account structure where this feature would be quite helpful.

5 REPLIES 5
Josh_Hill13
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Re: Adding one person to multiple accounts in salesforce

check the roadmap or ideas.

I doubt they would do this. But it's sort of irrelevant because Marketo would look at the single record, while the relationships in SFDC would be one to many. Your challenge in Marketo would be identifying that lead associated to the right Account at the right time.

Support may have heard of people doing this.

Grégoire_Miche2
Level 10

Hi Rachel,

Not supported yet. It's one of the ideas I referenced here:

Marketo / salesforce integration needs a serious overhaul, don't you "sync"?

-Greg

Chris_Saporito
Level 9

Does anyone know if this is supported by Marketo yet? We're looking to go through a similar transition from multiple contacts to one contact related to multiple accounts.

Helen_Abramova1
Level 5

I don't think it is possible yet. Unfortunately.

Veronica_Holme4
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Nope. I checked recently. Still not supported and no plans yet to do so. Marketo still follows only the "Primary Account" relationship. It's a nightmare for Non Profit and Higher Education pack Salesforce users.