SOLVED

Adding additional leads to existing nurture campaign best practice

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding additional leads to existing nurture campaign best practice

I started a nurture campaign for a specific industry with an initial list of leads. The product manager gave me an additional list of leads to add to that campaign. While I want to add them to this nurture campaign I don't want them just lost in Marketo because the only thing included in the spreadsheet is name, company and email address. When I import this second list, what is the best practice for importing them so they can be included in future campaigns - by adding the industry to the list of leads so I can filter them in future pulls?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Adding additional leads to existing nurture campaign best practice

Hey Kristi, it really depends on how you plan on pulling information in the future. If it's purely by industry, then definitely! Otherwise, I'd try to ensure that they have as much information as possible so that they aren't "lost" in Marketo like you suggested. In the future you can make sure that these people aren't totally lost by filtering by people who were members of your nurture campaign but the more complete the data, the better.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Dory_Viscoglio
Level 10

Re: Adding additional leads to existing nurture campaign best practice

Hey Kristi, it really depends on how you plan on pulling information in the future. If it's purely by industry, then definitely! Otherwise, I'd try to ensure that they have as much information as possible so that they aren't "lost" in Marketo like you suggested. In the future you can make sure that these people aren't totally lost by filtering by people who were members of your nurture campaign but the more complete the data, the better.