Re: Adding Users to a SalesForce Campaign with a form

Jeffrey_Hanraha
Level 3

Adding Users to a SalesForce Campaign with a form

I'm working on a program that is being used for opting in and opting out of newsletters and communications. I have set up a form for users to opt-in to the various communication, each communication will have it's own Salesforce Marketing Campaign for my team to pull their list. If I add separate the a separate Add to SFDC Campaign flow step for each the Blog Option, will the smart campaign add the user to the SFDC campaigns they opted into?

Also, how would I add users who fill out the form but don't have a SalesForce profile to those SFDC Campaigns?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Kyle_McCormick
Level 5

If you use the "Change Status in SFDC Campaign", the flow action will either add the person to the SFDC campaign or update the status for it. If the person is not in SFDC, it will sync the person over as a lead assuming you have collected the required data for it to sync.

Is there a reason you're using campaigns instead of fields on the actual record?

-Kyle

Jeffrey_Hanraha
Level 3

Thanks Kyle, we are using a campaigns instead of fields as a workaround until our dev team can create the fields for these specific leads. I need away for the team to keep a comprehensive list in SalesForce that can add and remove leads/contacts so they can pull it from the CRM into Marketo.

Jeff