SOLVED

Re: Adding Social Media / Google Adwords as campaigns and connecting to Marketo

Go to solution
Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Adding Social Media / Google Adwords as campaigns and connecting to Marketo

Hi,

Is there a way to integrate social media campaigns into existing campaigns? or is it possible to include google adwords into campaigns in Marketo?

I know you need a google adwords account - running ads on it

I know you need Facebook page and some activity on it.

Launchpoint: we have to integrate with Marketo via laucnhpoint....

Then how do we use it?

PLease start with Facebook? I am new to it. How to use it for marketing using Marketo...

How is Marketo beneficial in it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Hi Nimisha,

Firstly, you will have to integrate Google Adwords/Facebook services in the launchpoint.

You can also send leads to Facebook via adbridge and set your target ad's (but make sure you are following the norms under GDPR) for EMEA countries.

Now, if you want to capture the data, you will have to create smart campaigns in Marketo.

As, Priyank suggested you can refer to Marketo docs and set up campaigns according to your requirement.

Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Priyank_Joshi3
Level 6

Hi Nimisha,

Product docs are always the best place to start with. Here are the documentations around Facebook Facebook - Marketo Docs - Product Documentation.

Thanks!

Priyank

Ankit_Dua
Level 6

Hi Nimisha,

Firstly, you will have to integrate Google Adwords/Facebook services in the launchpoint.

You can also send leads to Facebook via adbridge and set your target ad's (but make sure you are following the norms under GDPR) for EMEA countries.

Now, if you want to capture the data, you will have to create smart campaigns in Marketo.

As, Priyank suggested you can refer to Marketo docs and set up campaigns according to your requirement.

Thanks

Nimisha_Garg
Level 4

Thank you Ankit, will ask more questions once I integrate Facebook with Marketo....