Re: Adding Sales Insights Buttons to Report

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Sales Insights Buttons to Report

Is it possible to add the following buttons to a Marketo report?

• Send Marketo Email
  • Add to Marketo Campaign

We have had a request from a sales team member to ask if this is possible, so that, when reviewing a report, if that rep decides they wish to send a Sales Insight email or add to a specific Marketo campaign, they can do so right from the report (as opposed to clicking into the lead, adding them to an SFDC Campaign and then having to sync with Marketo).

I haven't seen anything like this and I know that the reports are only customizable to a certain extent, but wanted to ask in case there was the off chance this was an option within the reports (RCA/RCE).

Thanks in advance!

Michelle

2 REPLIES 2
Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

Great idea, Michelle - but I highly doubt this is possible.  Think about it - you would need MSI functionality built into an HTML page (your report).  So a direct connection to all of the emails and campaigns that you've pushed to MSI would need to be available here.  Also, how are your reports served to your sales teams?  You would need some way to authenticate just those users who have an MSI seat.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Dan That makes sense - I wanted to ask just to cover my bases with regards to the sales team. We can usually do whatever they ask but sometimes things are JUST out of the realm of possibility

Perhaps one day there will be some awesome capability like this! For now, the sales team will have to add people the "slow" way!