SOLVED

Re: Adding Rich text field to reorder with Sandford's Awesome FormsPlus

Go to solution
Opine_Consulti4
Level 2

Adding Rich text field to reorder with Sandford's Awesome FormsPlus

I've been successfully using Sanford Whiteman​ awesome overrider field order with FormsPlus. Thank you sooo much!

I have a rich text field (#mktcomm) that I would like to appear before the "Marketing Communications" select field. And of course, I want that field to appear below the progressive profiling fields. I have this line in my code to get the field to include in the field order: var formEl = form.getFormElem()[0], mktcommnotice = formEl.querySelector('#mktcomm');

It is working in that the div with the rich text is above Marketing Communications which is below the progressive fields. However, I need to be able to move the mktoRow the div is in, not just the div (otherwise the empty row is left behind causing extra empty space).  I can't manage to get the right syntax. Can anyone help?

Here's an example page​. To see the issue, just select an EMEA country such as Austria.

Thanks so much!

Sheila

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Put an <input type="hidden" name="somethingMemorable"> field inside your Rich Text area. The name doesn't have to correspond to any field, it just creates a way of addressing the row. Then the row takes on the name of that input!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Put an <input type="hidden" name="somethingMemorable"> field inside your Rich Text area. The name doesn't have to correspond to any field, it just creates a way of addressing the row. Then the row takes on the name of that input!

Opine_Consulti4
Level 2

I should have just asked this question 3 hours ago. Thank you so much! It's working now.