Re: Adding Munchkin to GTM

Dan_Stevens_
Level 10 - Champion Alumni

I just ran another test using a simple filter:

pastedImage_0.png

...and all Marketo LP URLs were identified as invalid (vs. using the actual program.pagename like I have above).  Is this a result of using GTM on our Marketo LPs?

Sanford Whiteman

Kenny Elkington

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Looks like it, yes, because you don't get the customName populated when you officially disable Munchkin.  There's a way around this, though.  When I get back from clients tomorrow I can tell you about it...

Dan_Stevens_

I'm actually having one of the members of my team simply disable Munchkin from GTM on all of our Marketo LPs (we'll still use GTM for other tracking code like DemandBase and GA) - and instead use the default Munchkin code that Marketo already includes on all LPs.  That should fix it, no?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Yep!

Dan_Stevens_

To my surprise, we haven't been using GTM for Munchkin on Marketo LPs - we've always excluded Munchkin.  Which begs the question, why only 4 (out of hundreds) LP URLs available in the filter drop-down?  The internal page names show up fine, but not the actual URLs (and yes, we make sure to pre-load them well ahead of time so that Marketo can index the values). Any thoughts?