Adding Landing Page URL on Alert Email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding Landing Page URL on Alert Email

Bear with me, as I am very new at this still!

We have 2 landing pages that use the same form. We want to be able to indicate in an alert email to sales on which landing page the prospect filled out the form. I can't seem to figure this out.  Help!
Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Adding Landing Page URL on Alert Email

You can specifiy which page they are on when using the "Fills out Form" trigger. 

0EM50000000RWR7.jpg

Once you tell it which form it will let you choose which landing page 🙂
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Jeffrey for responding so quickly! So how do I indicate the actual web (landing) page name on my alert?

We have our alerts go to one person and they forward them on based on which landing page was used to convert.  So in addition to the link to the lead, we display name, company name, email in the alert itself. I would like to add the landing page name. I was assuming that there was a token for that. Again, i'm really new to this & I'm still wrapping my brain around things and may not be understanding it correctly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could have 2 workflows that  trigger 2 different alerts that have the url hard coded or you could update a new field with the value and use a token in both emails.  
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is actually a token for this:
  • {{trigger.Web Page}} 
I have not used it, so I am assuming that it will give you the url, but there is a chance that it will give you the name of the Mkto landing page if the form is on a Mkto landing page and not used in an iframe. As always, make sure to test!

Here is an article for your reference: https://community.marketo.com/MarketoArticle?id=kA050000000KywJ