SOLVED

Re: Adding CC: to Marketo emails?

Go to solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Adding CC: to Marketo emails?

Hello Nation!

Is there a way to add CC email(s) onto a email sent via Marketing automation? I tried doing multiple, comma-separated emails in the reply-to section with no luck.

For context, I want to send out an automated email from myself, but also CC the client's sales rep so we can both stay in the loop in case there is a reply to the email.

Thanks for the help!

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paul_Johnson
Level 5

18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am only saying this for the record: there is an option to to BCC every single email to another address (every individual recipient results in a BCC).

You do not want to do this unless you have a regulatory need.  I'm only mentioning it for completeness.

Other than that, you either have to make sure the sales rep's address is also a member of their smart list/segmentation, or use Send Alert as @Todd mentions.

Bill_Staples
Level 1

Hi Jaime, Could you please share the instructions on how to BCC every single email to another address in Marketo? Thanks.

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

Bill, you open a case for this. It's not a UI thing.

Bill_Staples
Level 1

Thanks. I did open a case, but thought I would inquire with others who already went down this path. I'll just hold tight and wait for a response from Marketo Customer Support.

Navin_Watumull
Level 2

What was the solution here? Is there a way to bcc (or cc) one particular email address on a batch of emails?

SanfordWhiteman
Level 10 - Community Moderator

I believe the underlying Marketo infrastructure is being prepped for this feature, but as far as I know it hasn't been made generally available. 

Justin_Cooperm2
Level 10

There are also some 3rd Party solutions available for reply-to management, where you can control how replies are managed for various campaigns.

Anonymous
Not applicable

What 3rd party solutions?