SOLVED

Re: Add to SFDC Campaign - Incorrect Statuses Showing?

Go to solution
Kimberly_Galit1
Level 4 - Champion

Add to SFDC Campaign - Incorrect Statuses Showing?

Can anyone explain how the statuses of the SFDC campaigns sync over to Marketo, in the "add to SFDC" campaign flow step? They are set up correctly in the Tags/Channels section in Marketo, and in SFDC, so not sure why Marketo doesn't recognize them in the flow step. For example, the below campaign should allow me to choose, invited, registered, attended, and no show but I can only see "sent" and "responded" as my options.

pastedImage_0.png

Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anne_Angele1
Level 4

Have you double checked that this specific program in Marketo AND this specific SFDC campaign have the correct drop down options? Every time I've seen this issue, it's been because one of those two things was set up incorrectly, usually because someone created the program in Marketo, created the SFDC campaign from Marketo, but disconnected the program from SFDC too quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anne_Angele1
Level 4

Have you double checked that this specific program in Marketo AND this specific SFDC campaign have the correct drop down options? Every time I've seen this issue, it's been because one of those two things was set up incorrectly, usually because someone created the program in Marketo, created the SFDC campaign from Marketo, but disconnected the program from SFDC too quickly.

Kimberly_Galit1
Level 4 - Champion

Thanks Anne! You were right, the SFDC campaign had old statuses which is what was created first, so Marketo was only recognizing those!

Trevor_Parsell
Level 6

Hey Kimberly,

In Salesforce, have you updated the campaign member statuses under "Advanced Setup" to be exact matches for your statuses in Marketo. The default in Salesforce is "Sent" and "Responded" which makes me think these have not yet been updated. Once updated in Salesforce, these should show up in Marketo after a few minutes.

pastedImage_2.png

then add, update and save

pastedImage_3.png